24 January 2010

Getting to know Our Readers, Again

As we've expanded here at GN, we know some of you have joined us since the last go-round of 'getting to know our readers'.... here are all four of the original polls we posted for you to tell us a bit about you. If you've already let us know, then you may not be able to vote again.

UPDATE: Some of the older polls had expired, so they've been renewed. Feel free to vote again. Also, we've added the new features to the "favorites" poll.












By: Brant

3 comments:

Steve said...

Well, I'm kinda partial to the Tools of War stuff on Thursdays, but I see you left that off the poll. Not that I begrudge you that, as the guy who writes that stuff is an absolute loon... ;-)

Guardian said...

My favorite is the Tuesday "Grog Guns and Gear" column by Guardian. Then again, I'm kind of biased :).

Brant said...

weeellllll.... if those had existed back when the original poll was posted, they'd've been options, see...

I'll get a new poll up soonishly.