03 June 2011

Random Friday Wargaming: Tank on Tank!

One of the best 'light' wargames out there, Tank on Tank has hit my personal table about 50 times. It is hands-down one of the best "lunchtime" games ever, and also one of the greatest wargames for teaching newbies. It's the game I've used to get my 8-year-old son into wargaming, and watching him play with my father brings back serious memories of me playing with my father when I was his age. It's hard to find such a great game in such a small package, and Pete has created a modern gem of a game.



You can order a copy here from Lock'n'Load Publishing.

There are also some expansion counters and scenarios in LNLP's Line of Fire Magazine.

Master links/images from Boardgamegeek.com; message boards linked to Consimworld. Other links to the actual game pages...


By: Brant

1 comment:

Guardian said...

As those of you who follow my posts and comments here know, I'm much more of an electronic wargamer than a table-top wargamer. Despite this preference, I've played Tank on Tank with Brant and absolutely loved it. It's nice and simple, easy-to-play, and fun.

-- Guardian