16 July 2010

A Cause In Need of Your Help

I have been fighting Blood Cancer since September 6th 2007, the day that I was diagnosed with Accute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. I went into remission within 8 days but the treatment to stop the cancer continues. My chemo medicine should end in November 2010.


Tomas Nichols is the son of a retired Marine, and one of the coolest kids on the planet. He's been fighting leukemia for a few years now and is nearing the end of his multi-year treatment cycle. For the last few years, this ambitious little guy has made it a point to lead a team on the Light The Night Walk to raise money in the fight for a cure. Please help out this fantastic young man and make a small donation to Team Tomas to support his team.

Light The Night Walk is The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's evening walk and fundraising event. It is the nation's night to pay tribute and bring hope to thousands of people battling blood cancers and to commemorate loved ones lost.

Please make a donation to support my team's participation in the Light The Night Walk and help save lives. Be sure to check my team's Web site frequently to see my team's progress, and thanks for your support!


Please help Team Tomas reach their fund-raising goal. It's a worthy cause for an outstanding kid, and he could use a hand.

By: Brant

No comments: