06 April 2012

Random Friday Wargaming: Strike Force Hunter

Why am I pimping Strike Force: Hunter when it's my own game?







Because I might actually finally get back to doing the other two games I was planning 6 years ago, and I'd love the feedback on this one to take forward with me into the design of the other two.

There's no CSW forum for it, but you could discuss it on the BayonetGames thread here.

It's a print-and-play game (PDF here), but it's only 4 sheets of paper: map, counters, 2 pages of rules. And counters are stand-ups (fog of war, baby!) so there's no mounting needed.
Check out the publisher's page for the Strike Force series here.

Master links/images from Boardgamegeek.com; message boards linked to Consimworld. Other links to the actual game pages...


By: Brant

1 comment:

Brant said...

I love it - seems the quickest way to kill comments around here is to ask for feedback on my own work! :P