29 April 2011

Random Friday Wargaming: Lock 'n Load: A Day of Heroes

This one's a little personal... I actually know someone who died in Somalia. It's not like we were drinking buddies or anything; he was married to one of my ROTC classmates and I only met him once, but it's still a personal connection. I never really thought I'd see a decent wargame on the subject, but Mark Walker has done it. LNLP's excellent Lock 'n Load: A Day of Heroes, a standalone game using the fantastic Lock'n'Load rules.



Buy your own copy of A Day of Heroes at LNLP's website.

The CSW board is well-populated by experts in the game, and the designer on a frequent basis.

Master links/images from Boardgamegeek.com; message boards linked to Consimworld. Other links to the actual game pages...

By: Brant

No comments: